We settle you in tent camp, provide you with sleeping bag and matt. We’ll feed you three times a day.
“Accommodation with meals” includes: 3-time meals, warm sleeping bag, matt, one place in two-place tent. It is much more convenient then self-service before the race, and even more so afterwards.
The accommodation in a double tent costs 24 $. You can pay here
|Place in a double tent (1 night) May 10-11|| 24$
|Place in a double tent (1 night) May 11-12|| 24$
|Place in a double tent (2 night) May 10-12|| 40 $
Three meals a day costs 40 $ . You can pay here
|Meals May 10-11. Dinner May 10. Breakfast + Lunch May 11||40 $|
|Meals May 11-12. Dinner May 11. Breakfast + Lunch May 12||40 $|
|Meals May 10-12.
Dinner May 10. Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner May 11.
Breakfast + Lunch May 12
Sports nutrition (gels, isotonics etc.) is also available at the base tent camp.
- Pasta (from solid wheat varieties)
- stewed vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.)
- chicken with vegetables
- fruit salad
- cabbage salad with peas
- tea, milk, lemon, sugar
- oatmeal porridge
- sliced dried fruits (dried apricots, raisins)
- sandwiches with cheese / sprats / sausage / greens
- sandy pastries (cookies)
- muesli and a dry breakfast
- Milk, tea, instant coffee, lemon, sugar
- chicken noodle soup
- pilaf with meat
- Beans in tomato sauce with corn (“in Mexican”, for vegans)
- slicing vegetables (separately in large bowls, tomatoes, cucumbers, greens – for making individual salads)
- sauces (butter, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, soy, etc.) for salads
- chilled carcade
- lemon, sugar