We settle you in tent camp, provide you with sleeping bag and matt. We’ll feed you three times a day.
You may order accommodation with meals, or meals only.
“Accommodation with meals” includes: 3-time meals, warm sleeping bag, matt, one place in two-place tent. It is much more convenient then self-service before the race, and even more so afterwards.
The accommodation in a double tent costs 6000 tenge (19 $). You can pay here
Three meals a day costs 14 000 tenge (44$). You can pay here
Sports nutrition (gels, isotonics etc.) is also available at the base tent camp.
- Pasta (from solid wheat varieties)
- stewed vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.)
- chicken with vegetables
- fruit salad
- cabbage salad with peas
- tea, milk, lemon, sugar
- oatmeal porridge
- sliced dried fruits (dried apricots, raisins)
- sandwiches with cheese / sprats / sausage / greens
- sandy pastries (cookies)
- muesli and a dry breakfast
- Milk, tea, instant coffee, lemon, sugar
- chicken noodle soup
- pilaf with meat
- Beans in tomato sauce with corn (“in Mexican”, for vegans)
- slicing vegetables (separately in large bowls, tomatoes, cucumbers, greens – for making individual salads)
- sauces (butter, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, soy, etc.) for salads
- chilled carcade
- lemon, sugar